Sunday, March 27, 2011

Moving on...


It's Time! It's a little surreal, but we are moving to Cameroon April 1st.

Keep us in your prayers this week

***VISAS*** are in the mail, but we don’t have them yet.

Good decisions—packing, shipping, tossing, donating

Saying good-byes

Health and safety

Protection while traveling (actually traveling March 30-April 1)

All bags to arrive safely

Initial transitions to a brand new life

We’ll be sending a full update soon… can’t wait to share our new life with you!

4 comments:

Sharon Rumley said...

God bless! My prayers are with you!

Judy O'Neil said...

May Yaweh God be with you as you travel and follow His lead.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update you guys! I found some verses today in the Message Bible that seemed to be for you.
"Quiet down, far-flung ocean islands, Listen! Sit down and rest, everyone. Recover your strength. Gather around me. Say what's on your heart. Together let's decide what's right.

Who did this? Who made it happen? Who always gets things started? I did. God. I'm first on the scene. I'm also the last to leave.

You're Jacob, my first choice, decendants of my good friend Abraham. I pulled you in from all over the world, called you in from every dark corner of the earth, Telling you, "You're my servant, serving on my side. I've picked you. I haven't dropped you." Don't panic. I'm with you. There's no need to fear for I'm your God. I'll give you strength. I'll help you. I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you.
from Isaiah 41

I'm so proud and happy that it's time for you to move on now! You've worked hard and you added a beautiful boy to your family to go with you. You're awesome "chosen" people!!!

I love you all!!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's like in three days... I'm so impressed and excited about what is going on with you both! God is looking out for you everything seems to be moving in the right direction. I miss you both tons! Be safe!!!